Get instructions and specialized guidance, if you’re planning to set up your HP printer to get USB connection in Windows.
If you’re planning to set your printer up to get USB connection to your Windows computer, then it is an excellent idea. Here you need to install the complete feature HP driver to find the most supported features from a USB printer that is connected. So as to get support and guidance for your procedure and also to get rapid assistance on your doorstep, don’t hesitate to phone on HP Printer Customer Care Number.
Here We’ve discussed some of these steps which Can Help You to set up the HP printer for USB connection in Windows pc-
Prepare to get the printer setup-
- First, you Want to confirm the following requirements before start:
- The printer should be switched on and is ready to use
- You should possess USB cable less than 3 m in length
- You Want to disconnect the printer USB cable in the computer device and Don’t reconnect the cables until you purchase them
- Here search Windows to ‘devices’, then click the “Devices and Printers” option in control panel setting
- At last, simply click on the icon on your printer model, click “Remove” device
- Visit the website and put in your printer model. Following this, you have to follow the onscreen instructions download your driver depending upon your printer model
- Proceed to “Software and Driver downloads” and then put in your printer model. After this you have to confirm the operating system version is right
- Beneath Driver-Product Installation Software, you have to click on “Download” alongside the complete feature driver
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer link option, select USB to proceed and complete the setup.
For more information you can visit: HP printer support number.